Die Hard – My Erection Saved My Life (±x)
Enter more text here
Whilst my adversaries call me a dick, I do ‘rise to the occasion’ during investigations so perhaps there is an element of truth – ha ha!
As I wrote in this article, EDS and PDS had turned up to Sri Lanka and started poisoning me, with a view to faking the symptoms of schizophrenia:-
Following on from other articles in the CHIS series:-
I recall from Monday 14 December 2015 I was incredibly unwell generally, but the astonishing thing was that my penis was erect all the time – in fact it was getting ridiculous in size and painful for hours.
It got to the point that Shihara the Owl Cat was trying to grab it through my shorts and I could not type on a keyboard as I had to have one hand free to stop his clawing!
Here is a video of how fast he can grab:-
All the while my parents were bringing alcohol and drinks and appeared to be putting in far too much effort to be nice – it is obvious when people do that and I know that Sri Lankans are only nice when they want something or when there is a hidden agenda.
The alcohol was apparently meant to cheer me up, but I was not depressed. However when I was drinking it I was feeling even worse generally and was having heart problems!
I just remembered that EDS was trying to push some drug on me, could not remember the name at the time, and forcing me to take it. I told him at the time that I would consider it after I checked the contraindications myself and spoken to Dr Stanley Amarasekera who was my Consultant Cardiologist, or words to that effect.
It is a well known fact that psychiatrists are obsessed in prescribing psychotropic medication, and it is a well known fact that any psychotropic medication will kill me because of my cardiovascular complications. EDS has serious psychological deficiencies at the best of time regrettably…
Psychotropic Drugs – ‘Makes Yer Cock Big’
The first thing I noticed was…
* * PRIAPISM * *
Soft Strong and Very Long – What is Priapism?
Priapism symptoms vary depending on the type of priapism. The two main types of priapism are ischemic and nonischemic priapism.
Priapism - Symptoms and causes
Learn more about services at Mayo Clinic.
Ischemic priapism, also called low-flow priapism, is the result of blood not being able to leave the penis. It’s the more common type of priapism. Signs and symptoms include:
- Erection lasting more than four hours or unrelated to sexual interest or stimulation
- Rigid penile shaft, but the tip of penis (glans) is soft
- Progressive penile pain
Recurrent or stuttering priapism, a form of ischemic priapism, is an uncommon condition. It’s more common in males who have an inherited disorder characterized by abnormally shaped red blood cells (sickle cell anemia). Sickle cells can block the blood vessels in the penis. Recurrent priapism describes repetitive episodes of prolonged erections and often includes episodes of ischemic priapism. In some cases, the condition starts off with unwanted and painful erections of short duration and might progress over time to more frequent and more prolonged erections.
Nonischemic priapism, also known as high-flow priapism, occurs when penile blood flow isn’t regulated appropriately. Nonischemic priapism is usually painless. Signs and symptoms include:
- Erection lasting more than four hours or unrelated to sexual interest or stimulation
- Erect but not fully rigid penile shaft
When to see a doctor
If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, you need emergency care. The emergency room doctor will determine whether you have ischemic priapism or nonischemic priapism. This is necessary because the treatment for each is different, and treatment for ischemic priapism needs to be done as soon as possible.
If you experience recurrent, persistent, painful erections that resolve on their own, see your doctor. You might need treatment to prevent further episodes.
An erection normally occurs in response to physical or psychological stimulation. This stimulation causes certain blood vessels and smooth muscles to relax and/or expand, increasing blood flow to spongy tissues in the penis. Consequently, the blood-filled penis becomes erect. After stimulation ends, the blood flows out and the penis returns to its nonrigid (flaccid) state.
Priapism occurs when some part of this system — the blood, blood vessels, smooth muscles or nerves — changes normal blood flow. Subsequently, the erection persists. While the underlying cause of priapism often can’t be determined, several conditions are believed to play a role.
Blood-related diseases might contribute to priapism — usually ischemic priapism, when blood isn’t able to flow out of the penis. These disorders include:
- Sickle cell anemia
- Other hematologic dyscrasias, such as thalassemia, multiple myeloma and others
The most common associated diagnosis in children is sickle cell anemia.
Priapism, usually ischemic priapism, is a possible side effect of a number of drugs, including:
- Medications injected directly into the penis to treat erectile dysfunction, such as alprostadil, papaverine, phentolamine and others
- Antidepressants, such as fluoxetine (Prozac), bupropion (Wellbutrin), and sertraline
- Alpha blockers including prazosin, terazosin, doxazosin and tamsulosin
- Medications used to treat anxiety or psychotic disorders, such as aripiprazole (Abilify), hydroxyzine, risperidone (Risperdal), olanzapine (Zyprexa), lithium, clozapine, chlorpromazine and thioridazine
- Blood thinners, such as warfarin (Coumadin) and heparin
- Hormones such as testosterone or gonadotropin-releasing hormone
- Medications used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), such as methlyphenidate (Concerta)
All these four drugs would kill me because of my heart issues, and are OBVIOUSLY contraindicated:-
DEADLY - Sudden Cardiac Arrest triggered by Aripiprazol (Abilify)
DEADLY - Sudden Cardiac Arrest triggered by Risperidone (Risperdal)
Sudden Cardiac Arrest caused by Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Sudden Cardiac Arrest caused by Methylphenidate (Concerta)
Alcohol and drug use
Alcohol, marijuana, cocaine and other illicit drug abuse can cause priapism, particularly ischemic priapism.
A common cause of nonischemic priapism — a persistent erection caused by excessive blood flow into the penis — is trauma or injury to your penis, pelvis or perineum, the region between the base of the penis and the anus.
Other causes of priapism include:
- A spider bite, scorpion sting or other toxic infections
- Metabolic disorders including gout or amyloidosis
- Neurogenic disorders, such as a spinal cord injury or syphilis
- Cancers involving the penis
Ischemic priapism can cause serious complications. The blood trapped in the penis is deprived of oxygen. When an erection lasts for too long, this oxygen-poor blood can begin to damage or destroy tissues in the penis. As a result, untreated priapism can cause erectile dysfunction.
High Dosage of Aripiprazole Induced Priapism: A Case Report | CNS Spectrums | Cambridge Core
High Dosage of Aripiprazole Induced Priapism: A Case Report - Volume 16 Issue 8 - Wen-Yu Hsu, Nan-Ying Chiu, Chieh-Hui Wang, Cheng-Yeh Lin...
Recurrent priapism associated with use of aripiprazole. - PubMed - NCBI
J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 Sep;67(9):1471-2. Case Reports; Comment; Letter
What’s Pink and Hard? – A Pig with a Flick Knife
BUT WHAT’S BROWN AND HARD? – JOE DE SARAM 🙂
As soon as I realised that I was suffering from priapism, I knew that I had been poisoned with psychotropic medication.
THANK GOD I PASSED PHARMACOLOGY AT UCL MEDICAL SCHOOL!
That fact also explained all the other symptoms as well – which were rapid onset.
THESE ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS THAT ARE RARE, BUT I SUFFERED THE MAJORITY OF THESE PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. I DON’T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED…
- I WAS ACTUALLY HAVING SEIZURES LIKE AN EPILEPTIC PATIENT
- MY MUSCLES WERE BECOMING WEAK AND I RAPIDLY BEGAN TO LOSE MUSCLE MASS FROM MY ARMS. I STRUGGLED TO CARRY DESKTOP PCS FROM ROOM TO ROOM
- MY UNSTABLE ANGINA WAS GETTING UNBEARABLE, AND I WAS IN TEARS AFTER EDS/PDS HAD GONE TO THEIR HOTEL
- I SUFFERED TWO CARDIAC ARRESTS – MY HEART TENDS TO START UP ON ITS OWN AFTER AROUND TEN SECONDS, BUT THIS IS NOT FUNNY
- I WAS GETTING TRANSIENT ISCHAEMIC ATTACKS THREE TIMES A DAY, AND STAGGERING AROUND LIKE A DRUNKARD IN MY HOUSE
- I WAS HAVING SPASMS IN MY NECK AND THE QUALITY OF MY SPEECH DETERIORATED TO THE POINT OF EMBARRASSING
- CLUMPS OF HAIR STARTED FALLING OUT OF MY HEAD DURING MY SHOWERS
- I WAS SWEATING PROFUSELY AND WANTED WATER BUT EDS WAS TELLING ME THAT I WAS DRINKING TOO MUCH WATER, EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT AT ALL, LESS THAN 3 LITRES PER DAY.
- MY ARMS AND FACE WERE TWITCHING UNCONTROLLABLY
- I WAS STRUGGLING WITH THE LEGAL CASES THAT I WAS WORKING ON AND MY MEMORY WHICH IS PHENOMENAL SUDDENLY BECAME ABYSMAL. MY INCISIVE JUDGEMENT WAS COMPLETELY COMPROMISED.
I COULD HAVE EASILY DIED ANY TIME. THESE EFFECTS STARTED ON MONDAY AND BY THURSDAY I WAS ASSAULTED, KIDNAPPED AND UNLAWFULLY IMPRISONED BY EDS/PDS!
Offences Against the Person Act 1861
Maliciously administering poison, &c. so as to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.
Whosoever shall unlawfully and maliciously administer to or cause to be administered to or taken by any other person any poison or other destructive or noxious thing, so as thereby to endanger the life of such person, or so as thereby to inflict upon such person any grievous bodily harm, shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable . . . to be kept in penal servitude for any term not exceeding ten years . . .
Given the fact that I could have died at any point, I am writing the case as Attempted Murder rather than Grievous Bodily Harm with Intent…
I had to immediately stop drinking the milk drinks that EDS/PDS brought me, the water I had to reduce considerably (even though I was suddenly thirsty and could not swallow) and I had to stop the alcohol IMMEDIATELY.
‘Don’t you trust us?’ is what their usual reply was but frankly NO I DID NOT!
I needed to eat any food that they brought with a massive amount of caution, and only eat what they were eating. Me ending up on a diet also restricted the intake of poison which also saved me because psychotropic medication causes increases in appetite as well as raised blood-glucose.
Also, I was having postural hypotension suddenly, in which whenever I stood up from a seated position, I my heart would hurt and I would almost collapse in a spell of dizziness.
It was like I had AGED 30 YRS FROM THAT MONDAY
The postural hypotension was also triggered by Chamaree Silva using something like Rohypnol on 22 October 2015, which also caused me to suffer a cardiac arrest and fall in the road, until my heart suddenly restarted, and I did not hit my head like the previous time.
I was confused all the time and was severly depressed – all these are the symptoms of Abilify being administered unlawfully by EDS but that was extremely foolish and dangerous to give me that drug for reasons obvious enough.
EDS kept telling me to drink less water, but I was not drinking more than about 2.5 litres per day – that is not even half the danger level of 6 litres. Even that was irritating me and I wondered why he could not see that I was sweating buckets and my blood pressure was very low all of a sudden.
What should I avoid while taking Abilify?
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls, fractures, or other injuries.
Avoid drinking alcohol. Dangerous side effects could occur.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, especially in hot weather and during exercise. It is easier to become dangerously overheated and dehydrated while you are taking Abilify.
Abilify side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Abilify: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
I SUFFERED THE HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AT THE HAND OF EDS AND PDS
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe agitation, distress, or restless feeling;
- twitching or uncontrollable movements of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs;
- mask-like appearance of the face, trouble swallowing, problems with speech;
- seizure (convulsions);
- thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself;
- severe nervous system reaction–very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out;
- low blood cell counts–sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, red or swollen gums, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing; or
- high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, weight loss.
You may have increased sexual urges, unusual urges to gamble, or other intense urges while taking this medicine. Talk with your doctor if this occurs.
I SUFFERED THE HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS AT THE HAND OF EDS AND PDS
Common Abilify side effects may include:
nausea, vomiting, changes in appetite, constipation;
headache, dizziness, drowsiness, feeling tired;
anxiety, feeling restless;
sleep problems (insomnia); or
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
Abilify: Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com
Abilify is an antipsychotic medicine used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.
In a Nutshell
EDS poisoned me with an anti-psychotic, which then produced schizophrenia-type symptoms. He then described those self-generated symptoms to third parties, to take away my human rights via attempts at unlawful sectioning, and to cause grievous bodily harm and/or attempted murder!!
I WAS UNLAWFULLY SUBJECTED TO COMPLETELY EXTRAJUDICIAL PROCESSES THROUGHOUT!!
However thanks using my erection as a YARDSTICK (literally!), I was half expecting something imminently. Since EDS was flying back to the UK, I knew that I would suffer grievous bodily harm during that week itself. I was mentally prepared for a hostile situation as I knew one was coming.
THESE FOOLS COULD NOT DISTINGUISH PERCEPTION V PARANOIA!
And I was right of course, and actually when it came I was ready to fight it:-
And these fraudsters were going around telling everyone that I had no insight – well they had not counted on King Dong, well I was for about a week at least 🙂
The case continues…
Joseph S R de Saram (JSRDS)